See more of our custom built stainless pools and spas and find out more about how our covers work on YouTube.
Stainless Swimming Pools & Spa Pools
Stainless steel pools are the solution homeowners, developers, and architects have been looking for in pool construction.
Whether the objective is to create an oasis or provide a functional residential or commercial solution we help our clients move from vision to reality through collaborative design consultation and our expert fabrication and installation.
Made to last and easier to clean
Made to last a lifetime, Contab Stainless pools require less care and ongoing maintenance than traditional pools. Stainless steel will not delaminate, crack, peel, corrode, discolour or leak.
Easy-to-clean, we recommend UV systems as they keep water pristine and drinkable, avoiding the need for chemicals such as chlorine or corrosive systems such as salt.
Pools fitted with a pool cover will assist with maintenance and lower overall costs to heat.
Our custom made pools deliver long-term enjoyment, quality, and value and can be made any size, shape or depth.
We provide a one stop shop design and installation to coordinate building, plumbing, electrical and stainless steel pool equipment and covers. A range of covers, in various designs, are available for each stainless steel pool.
The benefits of Stainless Steel Pools & Spas
- Contemporary architecture, modern comfort
- No cleaning
- No chemicals
- Integrated hidden automatic on-off pool cover
- All year round heating
- Reflective lighting
- Guaranteed not to leak.
- Pool surface will not deteriorate (totally hygienic)
- UV cleaning water sterilising
- Self-sustainable water collecting system
- Best long-term value for money
- Longest lifetime without loss of quality or integrity
- Low maintenance
- Ecological sustainable – 100% recyclable
- Pure, antibacterial surface prevents growth of bacteria and algae making it easy to clean and maintain
- No additives and chemicals can be minimised
- Smooth surface – no joints, no leaks
- Lightweight (3 times less than concrete)
- They withstand movement while maintaining watertight reliability
- Ideal for new build or renovation
Want to know more?
Please get in touch with us.